Saturday 15 September 2012

Color Me Creative–Fall Colours

Happy Saturday!  What have you been up to this week?  I’ve been doing a spot of colouring for our latest challenge over at Color Me Creative.  This time our challenge is all about fall colours.

CMC 0912-1
I used this sketch from Deconstructed Sketches
Deconstructed Sketch No. 69
Our sponsors are Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I chose this adorable little Pumpkin Trio.  I always love stamps that have characters with their hair all wavy like that, they are so fun.
IMG_1758[1]

I used the colours above and MME The Sweetest Thing ‘Tangerine’, Paper Smooches Halloweenies and SU! Have you signed up for Suzanne’s hair colouring class yet?  It’s fabulous!  Check out the deets here..

I’m entering this into the following challenges;

Inspire Me Fridays … Anything Goes
Copic Marker Europe … Halloween Card (challenge #9)
Belli Challenge – Fall/Autumn

Pop on over to the main CMC blog and see the delights the DT have in store for you and find out the prize up for grabs!

Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Those little pumpkins are perfectly precious, Ruby! And I just {heart} the polka dots and sketch! For some reason, I stopped getting these yummy sketches in google reader, so I signed up for their email updates, but I keep forgetting the sketches are over there, simply because they're not with the others. Sigh. Whatever shall I do? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your gorgeous bow! Thank you for joining us in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ruby, what a fun image, and your colouring is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved