Tuesday 29 May 2012

A Happy Gnome

Hi everyone.  Today I’m back with a little card to share for my Make the Day Special card this week.  Natasha always moans at me when I use blue and orange together, she thinks they are awful colours!!  She screws her nose up and says those two colours shouldn’t be seen together!!
280512
I made this card for my little eleven year old friend, well actually she’s Natasha’s best friend, but she’s a very special girl.  For our wedding she gave us this adorable little gnome for the garden, isn’t he the cutest?!!!
IMG_1287[1]
I’m sending this off to her in the post today, hope it makes her smile (and that she likes blue and orange together lol)
Display our button
I used the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge inspiration pic
and the sketch from Card Patterns..

For all you Copic lovers these are the colours I used…
IMG_1286[1]
I used the following Paper Smooches stamp sets.. Pretty Phrases, Forest Whimsy and Whimsical.  Papers used were MME Honey Bee.

This happy gnome really needs a name so I thought I’d do a little giveaway of a few of my unloved crafty items that need to go to a good home.  Leave me a comment with a fun name for my gnome and I will send a parcel to the winner.  I will draw a winner in two weeks’ time.  Put your thinking hats on!!

5 comments:

  1. What cute gnome card Ruby! Love how you colored him and it fits into the challenges so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable! The gnome looks so happy and I love how you colored him! Thanks for playing along with us in this week's Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! Really?! I love, love, LOVE blue and orange together! Matter of fact, I'm working on that combo for a creation right now. LOL! Anyway, I think it looks brilliant here! Your gnome cards are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just lost my entire comment! AGGGGGGGGG! Here it is again!

    RUBY!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love this card! I love that striped paper and the twine around the corners! FAB take on the inspiration photo! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    LOOOOOVE that present from Tinks' friend! So sweet:) I love gnomes! His name should be Fudwick--it's fun and magical:) HUGS! Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too too cute! love gnomes and love your take on the photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by to view my blog and for taking the time to leave a message. I really appreciate your feedback. Ruby xx

 
Blog Design By -Lindsey Joy Design- ©All Rights Reserved